We went to the Ft. Mill Strawberry Festival a few weekends ago. We decided we needed a day out of the house and away from boxes so we met my friend Jennifer and her son, Shawn, (the only people we know here) at the festival for an afternoon of fun. I was expecting more strawberry centered things, but it was really just a normal American fair/carnival. Arabella had fun on a few rides, the lines were pretty long and she didn't like to wait. She and Jay pretty much ate their way through the festival. I have no idea how they did it, but they did. I saved myself for the strawberry shortcake. It was very yummy. We had a fun afternoon and the only thing we went home with were 2 quarts of delicious, fresh from the field strawberries!
Yup...we are so not in Montreal anymore!!
I LOVE the look on her face...the best thing she had to eat all day...yummy fresh from the field strawberry!


No comments:
Post a Comment