Next up, a few errands - Costco, Toys-R-Us, and Chapters before hitting up Zig Zag Zoo! Arabella loves Zig Zag Zoo and so do I. She gets to play with her friends and burn off energy. I get to spend some time with my friends. And that is worth every penny we paid for the yearly membership! Once all the kids start to hit the limit and are ready for nap time, we bundled back up and went out in the downpours and came home for a good nap. Well, it was supposed to be nap time but that didn't happen today. Not too big of a deal - Arabella helped me make more bows for her and it was then time for dinner and off to bed early for Arabella. I on the other hand had schoolwork to do!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Rainy Wednesday
Today was a cold, wet, and windy Spring Wednesday! But instead of letting the weather keep us in the house, we packed up, put on our raincoats and wellies and tackled Mother Nature head on. First stop - Petite Gym. Arabella had fun and is doing great, she just keeps getting better and stronger.





Next up, a few errands - Costco, Toys-R-Us, and Chapters before hitting up Zig Zag Zoo! Arabella loves Zig Zag Zoo and so do I. She gets to play with her friends and burn off energy. I get to spend some time with my friends. And that is worth every penny we paid for the yearly membership! Once all the kids start to hit the limit and are ready for nap time, we bundled back up and went out in the downpours and came home for a good nap. Well, it was supposed to be nap time but that didn't happen today. Not too big of a deal - Arabella helped me make more bows for her and it was then time for dinner and off to bed early for Arabella. I on the other hand had schoolwork to do!


Next up, a few errands - Costco, Toys-R-Us, and Chapters before hitting up Zig Zag Zoo! Arabella loves Zig Zag Zoo and so do I. She gets to play with her friends and burn off energy. I get to spend some time with my friends. And that is worth every penny we paid for the yearly membership! Once all the kids start to hit the limit and are ready for nap time, we bundled back up and went out in the downpours and came home for a good nap. Well, it was supposed to be nap time but that didn't happen today. Not too big of a deal - Arabella helped me make more bows for her and it was then time for dinner and off to bed early for Arabella. I on the other hand had schoolwork to do!
Labels:
Arabella,
gymnastics,
le petite gym,
Montreal,
She's Crafty,
spring,
weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment