Sunday, April 24, 2011

Family Easter Brunch at Cynthia & Seb's


I am so thankful for the group of friends that I/we have made here. Honestly, it feels like I/we have known them for much longer than the year or so that we have. And yesterday, we were blessed to have an early Easter Celebration Brunch at Cynthia & Seb's house. Even if the weather was rainy and dreary, inside we laughed, smiled, drank mimosas and ate delicious food. Arabella had a great time playing with Gigi, Christopher and all of the other kids as well. Thanks to Cynthia for being the Hostess with the Mostess and to Seb for doing jello shots with June and I! We had a great time and look forward to the next get together!
June and I doing Jello jiggler egg shots
Yummy French Toast!
Only some of the food!
June, Cynthia and I enjoying Tequila Rose.

Arabella and Gigi in the dirt!

Jay and Mike trying Tequila Rose.

No comments: