So I picked up more frames at Ikea and this is how it came out...I LOVE IT!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Inexpensive Art Work
When I re-did Arabella's playroom, I was looking for something fun and inexpensive to put on the blank wall. And I found the perfect "art" one day while at a craft store. They had large sheets of wrapping paper that you were able to buy by the sheet. I picked out 3 that matched as far as colors and themes and then picked up frames at Ikea that matched the furniture in the playroom.
I then cut the paper to size, popped it into the frame and Viola - wall art!
And since it came out so well, I actually did something similar for my office which I am in the process of re-doing. The theme is black, white and pink with a little bit of Paris thrown in and I was lucky enough to find the same paper with a map of Paris and then a full size Eiffel Town on it.
So I picked up more frames at Ikea and this is how it came out...I LOVE IT!
So I picked up more frames at Ikea and this is how it came out...I LOVE IT!
Labels:
decorating,
Montreal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment