Monday, January 24, 2011

Petite Gym Graduation


Today was the last day of Arabella's current session for Petite Gym. We brought Jay along to the class so he could see just how much she has improved, accomplished and grown since her last session. She loves to do the bars, does the perfect forward roll unassisted and what could be better than showing Dad/Jay her moves? Sometimes she has no patience for the singing, bubbles and other activities that are done in the class, she loves going so I re-enrolled her for the next Winter/Spring session. However, because of her being so much more developed and I want her to be challenged on the gymnastics's side, I think that over the Summer I am going to enroll her in WIMGYM, which is more gymnastics's oriented. Putting that aside, she did great, got another medal and had a fun time with Dad on a very cold Monday morning. Congratulations, Arabella, Mommy is so proud of you. I LOVE YOU!





No comments: