Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Saturday Snow
I went out with some friends last night and while we were at dinner, it started to snow. The drive home wasn't bad and I had no idea it would continue to snow through the night and for most of today. When I woke up, it was still snowing and everything looked so beautiful. I decided that after lunch we should go out and enjoy it since it wasn't too cold out, it was about 28 degrees F which is a nice change from the very cold temps we have been having. Plus, we were hoping that the fresh air and playing in the snow would tire Arabella out so she would take a good nap while I prepared dinner for our friends that were coming over this evening. Once we were all bundled up, we grabbed Arabella's sled and headed outside. It was so nice to be outside enjoying the weather...I know it sounds odd, but I really do like the snow and am hoping that we start to get more snowy weather soon! We took a nice walk around the neighborhood and then played in the yard for a little while. We had a great time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment