Hearing: Only the tapping of my fingers on the keyboard in an otherwise silent house.
Tasting: Nothing at the moment...but I do need to get back on my raw food regimen...I am feeling the effects of not following my normal diet and I am starting to feel YUCKY!
Seeing: The setting sun and realizing that it is only 4 in the afternoon...a serious wake-up call that we are back in the Great White North and not sunny Florida anymore.
Smelling: A Yankee Candle in Christmas Cookie. Time to break out the other candles that are fresh and clean - the right way to start off the new year.
Feeling: Happy to be home, but missing my Mom, Mike, Jeff and the rest of the gang in Florida. But all good things must come to an end and we need to get back on our schedule!
No comments:
Post a Comment