Arabella has been trying to climb out of her crib for a few weeks now, but never really succeeded. Which was fine with Jay and I. I have mixed emotions about transitioning her from her crib. We did think ahead and bought the toddler bed conversion kit when we purchased her crib. But I thought she would be older before we would have to make the change.
This was what she was doing about 10 days ago...
Within the past few days she has figured out how to use her chair to climb out of her crib. Today at nap time she climbed out! I tried to get a movie of her, but it was too dark. She actually thinks it is a game. She climbs out, I go and put her back in her crib. We have done that 4 times and I think she might be down for her nap now. I just can't get over how quickly time flies and how quickly she picks up on things. She is one smart cookie!
1 comment:
I think it is almost time for the toddler bed...how I remember the day when Kyle first climbed out of his crib...that was it!
Post a Comment