Friday, May 28, 2010

Cirque Du Soleil

For Mother's Day, I received tickets to see Cirque du Soleil's Totem. And this was one of my all time favorite gifts since I was able to share the afternoon with Arabella and Jay. Totem was a sold out show and it was located under the signature blue and yellow tents of Cirque du Soleil in Old Montreal. This is our second Cirque show (Jay and I saw Corteo while we were in Ohio), and once again, the show did not disappoint!





Totem explores the birth and evolution of man and in typical Cirque fashion combined music and acrobatics to entertain. After being a little scared in the beginning, Arabella quickly warmed up to the show and was mesmerized throughout. I would have loved to have taken some photos, but unfortunately, cameras are not allowed in side the tents. However, if you would like to know more about the show, you can check it out here:


Thank you Arabella (and Jay) for such a wonderful Mother's Day gift!

No comments: