We then attended an event with the Wee Wiggles where we went to Enfant and Co. to make pizza's in a Petite Chef class. She had so much fun mixing ingredients to make the dough. It was fun to see what she wanted to put on as far as toppings and I was surprised at how much of the pizza she ate! All this hot weather (more on that later) must be making her work up an appetite!
It was a very hot day, 33 c (or 92f)...a little too hot a little too soon. But I guess it is better than snow so I am enjoying this warm and slightly humid weather. We have been told that it gets very humid here in the summer. Who would have thought that moving to Canada would wreak havoc on my hair and that we would have higher temperatures than Connecticut in May??? And since it was so hot, Arabella wanted to be outside this evening and build castles!
Arabella's birthday was extended today when she received a package from Florida. She was very excited to open the big box and couldn't wait to take out her presents.
She had a ton of fun riding her tricycle from Grammie.
She also received her first doll house from Uncle Mike. She was so excited to take it out of the box, she had to play with it right in the kitchen! It is the perfect size for her now and I love that it closes shut. Arabella loved it and I am sure she will play with it for hours!
And that was our Terrific Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment