Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Reading

Remember when you used to get your Summer reading list at the end of the school year?? I used to get so excited about that list and I think I miss those days since I am an avid reader. Plus it is always good to have some sort of idea of which books are good and which ones you should skip. Since last Monday was the unofficial start of Summer here, I figured I better get a leg up on my reading. Also, since I am not working, I have a little bit more free time so I figured I would do something in that down time I enjoy. So here is my Summer reading list:



There is one book missing from this stack, Sarah Palin's Going Rogue: An American Life. I left it in Connecticut when I was visiting and Lori will be bringing it when she visits next month. I know that will make many of my Republican friends and family happy, that me, a Liberal (notice I didn't call myself a Democrat) is reading that book.

Anyway, I will keep you updated as to my progress. I just finished Green for Life and I highly recommend it. For now I am on to the next book. So I ask you, what are you reading this Summer??

No comments: