Arabella and I enjoyed the pool on Thursday night and had a fun girls only dinner out!
We got up early on Friday and had to stop by Jay's dealer before heading into the city. Arabella got to an articulated dump truck up close and I think she was afraid of how large it was. After the dealer we decided to go to the Aquarium. It was really nice and we were surprised at how close you could get to the animals. We even got to watch the walrus' get fed their breakfast. Arabella enjoyed the aquarium a lot and it wore her out.
After the aquarium, we headed into Quebec City. It is such a wonderful old city, it is what I think of when I think of Europe. It has so much character, narrow and cobblestone streets, and the architecture is amazing. We walked all around and Arabella even fell asleep in her stroller which is so unlike her, she hates to miss a thing, but I think that she was wiped out from the aquarium. We had a great day and would like to go back to explore some more!

No comments:
Post a Comment