Sunday, April 13, 2014

Springtime Happenings

The weather here has been so nice - warm days, cool nights, bright sun - the perfect spring...if you don't count the pine pollen. My allergies have been obnoxious...sometimes I just want to scratch my eyes out. Just down right horrible, but we try not to let that stop us from enjoying the outdoors. (Sometimes I have to force myself outside and I have to remind myself that before long it will be way too hot to be outside!) The trees are popping with leaves and flowers are bursting open.

Max and Arabella have been playing in the garden since we haven't planted any plants yet...that will be very, very soon.



The backyard is full of beautiful birds. I think many are building nests in the trees. I was able to catch a few pics of some of our visitors.



We have been creating art on the driveway. Max loves to do exactly what Arabella does and I am always surprised at how well he copies her. He had to color with the chalk too.





Our tulips and daffodils have opened. Arabella loves to check on them each morning when we leave for school to see if there are any new flowers and then she checks again when we get home. They are so happy and colorful.



The trees are full of buds. I love seeing each day how it changes.


Arabella and I spent a "Girl's Day" together. We went and used a gift card that Jay had given me for Mother's Day last year. We had manicures and pedicures. It was a ton of fun and we love our pretty fingers and toes!


We even brought out the water table. Both Arabella and Max are water babies so they love having it to play in!


No comments: