We had a very nice, laid back and relaxing Easter. We didn't much of anything planned just hanging out at home and enjoying the beautiful, sunny and warm weather after a very rainy and cold Saturday. Arabella was excited to put out the Easter baskets for the Easter Bunny to fill before she went to bed...and viola! they were stuffed with fun things when she and Max woke up on Easter morning!
When she came down the stairs and saw some eggs that the Easter Bunny had hidden, she was almost as excited as Christmas morning. As soon as Max saw how excited she was, he joined right in. They began searching for eggs and had fun running around looking for them. It was too wet out for the them to be hidden in the backyard, so maybe next year the Easter Bunny can hide them outside.
The Easter Bunny even left Jay and I a few of our favorite treats!
Arabella and I colored eggs while Max was napping. She had fun making some pretty light colors and then she let sit in the dye for a extra long time to make very dark colors. I think the eggs look so pretty when they are dyed.
Max and Arabella played in the sunshine most of the afternoon. I can only imagine what they are talking about in this picture..so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment