I can't believe that Max is 15 months old!! He is just growing up so quick - I think it helps to have a big sister that he adores and wants to what she does. I blink and it seems like he changes. Sometimes when I get him out of his crib in the morning, he looks older, like he has grown up overnight. He is into everything, he wants to try everything and is very head strong. He now likes to go into the pantry and pick out his food. When he finds it, he will bring it to us to open for him. I am totally serious!
Deciding what to pick out...
Yum...MamaChia Squeeze! He is a serious eater and has a great appetite.
He is also starting to climb. I turned my back and found him here the other day.
Tonight we enjoyed our dinner on the patio. We grilled out and had fresh corn on the cob. This was his first time eating it and he loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment