Wednesday, December 26, 2012

School Christmas Concert

Disclaimer...photos did not come out that great.  Jay used my usual camera to video tape the concert and I was using a point-and-shoot that wasn't the greatest...yes, I am spoiled with my camera.

Arabella had a Christmas concert at school that she has been practicing for the last month.  It was a HUGE secret and she would sing her songs around the house, but tell me that I couldn't listen.  Way to adorable.  She wouldn't even tell us her part in the concert/play.  It was going to be a big surprise.  All we knew was that she had to wear a fancy dress.  She was so excited for her concert and I couldn't wait either.  Jay took the morning off from work so her could attend.  It was the cutest show ever.  They sang Christmas songs in English and French and also acted out Twas the Night Before Christmas.  Afterwards, Santa surprised the kids with a visit.  (I was planning on taking Arabella to visit Santa at the mall, but after this class visit, it wasn't necessary.  Besides, Santa at her class knew all about her and even about the vacations she took this year, how can the mall Santa top that...no way he could!!)  Then there was a party and all the kids had fun eating and dancing around.  It was such a special morning.  One full of joy, delight and wonder!

If I can figure out how to extract a part of the video Jay took, I will post it...but for now, pictures will have to do!









 I made yummy cupcakes for the party!

Jack even left Arabella a special message the day of her concert!

No comments: