Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, December 17, 2012
A Time to Remember
I am finding it hard to process the tragedy that happened in my home State of Connecticut last Friday. I didn't know anyone, thank God, at the school, however this just hits home with me. Maybe it is because I am a mom and those kids were just a year or 2 older than Arabella or maybe it is just that once a Connecticut girl, always a Connecticut girl. For what ever the reason, I am at a loss for words. All I know is that I cried when I dropped Arabella off at school this morning. And I could go on and on about what happened and what I am feeling. However, that is not truly what is important. What is important is that we remember those innocent babies and the teacher who were with them until the end. May they all rest in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment