On Saturday, we woke up to a beautiful snow storm. It snowed most of the day, it was so pretty and quiet out. Jay and Arabella left to go sledding at a nearby hill and I met them a little later. Being almost 9 months pregnant, it isn't too easy to get all bundled up in snow pants and the rest of the gear needed for a trek outdoors! Besides, I move a little slower than they do, so it was better for them to go ahead! When I got to the hill, they were having a great time. Arabella loves being in the snow and the hill wasn't too crowed which was nice! We spent over an hour in the snow! Great way to spend the morning in the fresh air. I have a feeling we will be sledding again soon as we are forcasted to get over a foot of snow starting tonight! Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment