Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge - Catch Up - Days 15 through 23

With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I am behind in posting Days 15 through 23 of the Photo-A-Day Challenge...

So I figured I would do one post with all of the photos I need to catch up!  Easier that way!  Enjoy!

Day 15 - Outdoor Lights

Jay's dealer, Hewitt, decorates all the machines out front with Christmas lights!  Love it!

Day 16 - Favorite Drink

Sofia Sparkling Wine...but I can't have it just yet!

Day 17 - Stocking(s)

Day 18 - Candy Cane


Day 19 - Presents


Day 20 - Tree Topper


Day 21 - Christmas Song

A Marshmallow World by Dean Martin is one of my favorite Christmas songs!  Such a happy tune!

Day 22 - Peace

A white candle lit in Memory of Sandy Hook Elementary School on Christmas Eve.

Day 23 - Tradition


Decorating Christmas Cookies!

No comments: