We picked out our Christmas tree last week and over the course of 2 evenings decorated it. Arabella was so excited to pick it out - it was freezing cold - so it didn't take too long for us to find one! She at first wanted a really tall one, but that won't work in this house. I wish it did since I love really tall and big trees. But even so we found one that goes right to our ceiling - we even had to trim a bit off the top.
Jay got right to stringing the lights. He is pretty good at it and it is good that he is so tall, he can reach the top no problem. After that, we got out the ornaments. Arabella was so excited - she loved to unwrap each one and loved the sparkly ones. She would say "Oh, this one is so beautiful". She even got to open a new ornament from Grampie - it was a special Barbie one and she loved it! We had fun decorating the tree. It looks so beautiful in the living room and I love how it makes the room feel so warm. I just love everything about Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment