Uncle Mike & Uncle Jeff had a weekend of fun planned! I knew that Arabella was going to have a great time and was in good hands. On Friday morning, Arabella and Uncle Mike took me to Logan so I could catch my plane to NYC - as I was saying goodbye to her, I remembered that this would be the longest time she would be spending away from me (and Jay). You could tell she was excited and once again, in true Arabella fashion, when I was saying goodbye to her at security, she gave me a big hug and kiss and said "go Mom go" and turned back to stand with Uncle Mike. It made me sad and happy at the same time - sad that she is growing up so fast but happy to know that I am doing such a good job raising her to be confident and giving her as much love I possibly can. And because of this, she knew that I would be coming home.
Uncle Mike & Uncle Jeff took amazing care of Arabella. She had a ton of fun and loved being with Macy & Rocco too! One of her favorite things - that she is still talking about - is when they picked apples. They had the perfect weather for it and she loved being outside. They picked a ton of apples and they were so delicious!







They spent the rest of the weekend keeping busy and they wore Arabella out so much that on Sunday night when Mike came to get me at the airport, Arabella wasn't with him. She had fallen asleep on the couch because she was so tired! Talk about great babysitting!
Thank you so much Mike & Jeff. I can't tell you how much last weekend meant to me (and Jay & Arabella). You both are so important to us and I don't know what we would do without you. Arabella loves you both to death and can't wait to come back to Boston. And since you took such great care of her, you know what this means...there may be more weekend "babysitting" jobs in your futures!
No comments:
Post a Comment