Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Autumn's Arrival

It really felt like Autumn to me this morning. The temperature was 18 (roughly 60) and it was a skinny jeans and cardigan kind of morning. Arabella and I decided to head to Chapter's to return a duplicate book that we had and when we were there, we decided to pop over to Starbucks. With the rainy, damp and chilly weather this weekend, I was ready for something to warm me up...and Arabella was ready for a pink cake pop! She was very excited...

(she is doing her "CHEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE" smile in this picture!)
And I was just as exited to see the sign for the Autumn drinks...

All I can say, is that the non-fat, no-whip Pumpkin Spice Latte hit the spot - YUM!

And in keeping with my Autumnal mood, I picked up Martha Stewart's Halloween special publication. There are so many fun things that I want to try from it!

And finally, when we did have some halfway decent weather last weekend, Arabella and I worked on our green thumbs and planted 2 beautiful Mum plants in the planters on the front porch. Thanks for helping Little Bean, they look so pretty!


No comments: