Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dress-Up Fun

Before I could even get Arabella out of her PJ's yesterday, she wanted to get all dressed up! She had on every single one of her pieces of dress up jewelry! She had to wear her "glass slippers" and have her wand in the pictures!

At one point, Dad even got in on the dress up. He sure was being a good sport about it, probably because Arabella kept calling him the "Prince"! He even had a pink hockey stick, I mean sword to keep the dragons away!


And before I knew it, I was dressed up too! We had so much fun laughing and being silly. I love you my little princess Arabella!

And the dress-up continued today, when Arabella's babysitter, Emily, watched her for a few hours this morning. I was upstairs doing homework and I could hear them being silly and having a fun time!

No comments: