Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Camping With Dad
In June, one of the themes in Arabella's Petite Gym class was camping, and since then, she has been wanting to camp. I suggested that Jay and Arabella camp in the backyard since there was no way that I was going to go camping (not even in the backyard, it is not my thing). Besides, we only have a 2 person tent so that leaves me out! Yesterday, Jay decided that it was perfect camping in the backyard weather so he and Arabella put up the tent. She was very excited to sleep in the tent. I was happy to have the silent house all to myself. I was also thinking that at some point during the night they would make their way back into the house. But it never happened, they spent the whole night in the backyard. Other than it taking Arabella a while to fall asleep, they had a fun time. The sun woke Jay up at about 5:30 and Arabella was up at 6:30. I think they will probably do it again and I am fine with them camping, so long as I don't have to go. I am just not cut out for roughing it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment