Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Arabella's 3 Year Photographs
I received the DVD with Arabella's 3 year photographs on it yesterday and I am so excited to share the results with you. I couldn't be happier with how they came out and I truly feel that the capture her in every way. They came out absolutely beautiful and I can't thank Melanie Siena-Thomas of Siena Photography for doing such a wonderful job! I had not seen Melanie since high school or maybe once or twice we bumped into each other when we were both at The University of Connecticut and it was great to spend the morning with her. We decided to have Elizabeth Park in Hartford as the backdrop for the photos and it was perfect. Instead of trying to find words to describe the photographs, I think it is better to share them and let them speak for themselves. Thank you Melanie for capturing Arabella's true spirit! I look forward to working with you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment