During one of the rainy days at Dennis & Ricki's, I decided to see if Arabella wanted to go for a walk. There was only a very fine mist coming down, so it seemed like the perfect time to get some fresh air. Arabella put on her wellies and I borrowed a pair and off we went. It was so quiet and beautiful out. She loved exploring in the yard and I think she jumped in every puddle in the driveway. I loved being able to watch her and see her sense of wonder when she would find something that caught her attention. Thank you for taking a walk with me Arabella and for opening my eyes to all the beauty around us.
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, May 16, 2011
Playing In Puddles
During one of the rainy days at Dennis & Ricki's, I decided to see if Arabella wanted to go for a walk. There was only a very fine mist coming down, so it seemed like the perfect time to get some fresh air. Arabella put on her wellies and I borrowed a pair and off we went. It was so quiet and beautiful out. She loved exploring in the yard and I think she jumped in every puddle in the driveway. I loved being able to watch her and see her sense of wonder when she would find something that caught her attention. Thank you for taking a walk with me Arabella and for opening my eyes to all the beauty around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment