Ashlee was a beautiful bride! The flowers were so pretty and the cake was perfect. You could just see all of the thought and attention that they put into their day!
I even loved the candy favor table...took me back to our wedding since we did the same thing!
After a great meal, Arabella had a blast dancing! Who am I kidding, we all did! Arabella dancing with Dustin!
Arabella dancing with Brandon!
Jonna and Ashlee doing a special dance!
Dad's turn!
We enjoyed every second of the day and are thankful that we were able to be a part of their wedding! Congratulations Ashlee and Dustin - may you have many happy years together!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Congratulations Ashlee & Dustin
Two weeks ago, we were blessed by being part of Ashlee and Dustin's special day. On the last and most perfect day in April, we watched as the exchanged marriage vows. It was a beautiful ceremony and Arabella had a starring role as the cutest and smallest flower girl - what can I say, I am partial! She loved dressing up like a princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment