Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

I know I have been slacking in the blogging department, but the past 2 weeks have been extremely busy. I know I really don't have any excuse, but we flew to Ohio for a wedding, spent time at my in-laws, flew to Orlando, Jay went home, Arabella and I went to Jacksonville and then we came home. So after two weeks away, we are starting to settle back in and catch up with our normal activities. And I am trying to catch up on school work, as well as, do all the last minute planning for Arabella's birthday parties!

When we finally got home, it was nice to see that Spring has finally arrived! The trees are starting to pop and my allergies are driving me batty, but I am happy for the warm and sunny days ahead!

In the midst of everything going on, Arabella and I took some time to plant a few pots of flowers in the front of the house on Thursday. She loved it!





And then yesterday, she picked me the best bouquet of flowers I have ever gotten!


Later today or this weekend, in between catching up on school work, I will be posting on all of our activities the past few weeks...so hang tight!

No comments: