Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Florida Sunshine

Our time spent in Jacksonville was prety low key. We stayed with Dori and Ronnie and Arabella loved it. Aside from having a new yard to run around in and explore, there was also the pool! As soon as she saw it, she had to put on her bathing suit -I honestly think we were only at Dori's for 5 minutes and she was in the pool!


After some pool time, Arabella had a blast checking out all the day lilies and even helped pull the weeds from the beds. She even helped pollinate the flowers - she loved it!



Arabella had fun looking for and chasing lizards around the backyard. When she would find one, she would try and touch it, but as soon as she would get close, they would run off. I am sure next time she will get one!


And even after chasing lizards and working in the yard, Arabella wanted more pool time. She is my little water baby!

And when she wasn't in the pool, she was just lounging around outside and havng snuggle time with Auntie Dori!


We both a great time with Auntie Dori and Ronnie. I enjoyed being able to spend time with Dori and just catch up with each other. It had been way too long and I am thankful for being able to spend time with her. Thank you so much Dori and Ronnie for letting us stay with you guys. Arabella had a blast and I did too...hopefully we will be back soon!

No comments: