Arabella has been doing great at Le Petite Gym and she loves going to class. I am amazed to see how much progress she has made since she started the class in January. I will be enrolling her again in the fall, however, a few of the other mom's are so impressed with her gymnastics ability that they have suggested enrolling her in WIMGYM, which is more focused on competitive gymnastics.
Here are a few photos that I took today. I am hoping to get better ones when she has her "graduation" class in a few weeks since Jay will be attending that class.
In addition to her love of gymnastics, she is a great helper! She will help me do almost anything and if she can't help, she gets mad. Today was no different, she helped unpack the grocery bags. Thanks for your help Little Bean, I love you!
1 comment:
Rock on Arabella...!!!!
Post a Comment