This morning, Arabella and I had a play date with the Wee Wiggles. We met at a park in Saint-Lazare, which is off the island of Montreal, and had a very fun morning. Arabella spent time playing in the sand with her friends and climbing all over the playground equipment. She loved riding on the merry-go-round (if that is what it is called) with her friend Christina and she even tried out a very high slide. This child of mine has no fear and that scares me! After a fun morning of playing, they enjoyed some lunch in the shade and then we left to come home for nap time.
After Arabella's shorter than normal nap, we headed to the pool with Auntie Lori. Arabella was so excited about going to the pool, she would barely stand still so I could get more sunscreen and her bathing suit on her. We spent over 2 hours at the pool and Arabella loved every minute of it, as usual. She even flirted with one of the lifeguards in the Baby pool, it was very cute. I know we will probably be at the pool every day and that is fine by me! Arabella is turning into the water baby and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thank you Mother Nature for a perfect first day of Summer. Please keep the beautiful weather coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment