Monday, May 19, 2014

Under The Sea - Part 2

A few years ago at one of Arabella's birthday parties in Montreal, we instituted the rule of "no opening presents at the party".  I find that when presents get opened at the party, chaos ensues and the birthday boy or girl can't appreciate what gifts they have been given.  And cards get lost in the shuffle so it makes it hard to write thank you notes.  And it is just plain easier.  So after the birthday cake and excitement high is over, we sit down as a family and open presents.  Arabella took her time opening her gifts and I have to say I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere so much better.  She lucked out and received gifts that she wanted and enjoys.  I think her favorite were the Lego Friends and her Sofia the First toys.  Arabella did get to open her friend Cadence's gift while she was still her and she loved her Princess Palace Pet!



She was super excited about her gifts from Jennifer and the boys too!  And I would be too, she loved her towel, sundress and beach bag!



 Max even received a few fun things!  Can you tell he loves his sunglasses?!?!?






We had such a fun afternoon and everyone enjoyed themselves!  Happy early 6th Birthday my Little Bean!





No comments: