I had a very special Mother's Day. Arabella was so excited about it during the days leading up to it. I love how she makes everything special and puts all her feelings into things. She is so precious to me. She and Max, with Jay's help, made me breakfast in bed, cards and presents. It was the biggest breakfast I had in a long time and it was yummy. Arabella and Mex helped me finish it!
Jay took care of Max while Arabella and I had a "mommy and me" morning/afternoon out. We first went to Publix where she decorated a heart shaped cake for me. She loves to be creative and cook and had a blast!
After cake decorating, we went to have lunch at one of our favorite spots - Nothing but Noodles. We enjoyed our lunch outside in the sunny and warm weather. After lunch we went shopping for some last minute birthday party items at Michaels and then we went to Ulta to pick up a few things I needed (I think I created a mini-me monster by taking Arabella makeup shopping there with me!)
When we got home, I was able to relax on the patio while Arabella and Max played in the sprinkler and yard. We had such a nice day. Thank you so much Jay, Arabella and Max. For without, you two beautiful children, I wouldn't be a mom. You probably have no idea how much you mean to me and I am forever thankful to have been blessed with you. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment