I am happy that I have been keeping the blog up to date. Some day, Max and Arabella will be happy that I did this as a way to "journal" all the fun things we did. I need to start creating books out of my blog posts...but that is another post.
Last weekend, Jay had a friend over and they were working on the cars. He is of Egyptian decent and he showed Arabella how to write her name in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Its pretty neat!
We now have 2 frogs living in the playhouse. Max thinks they are funny and is constantly trying to touch them. I am sure he is terrorizing the poor things. Arabella tried her hardest to get him to leave them alone...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
Max is a little daredevil. He loves to try and climb on anything at any time. I turned my back the other day when we were out in the yard and I found him like this on the center of the patio table! Little stinker...I like to think that the Spartan Race & training that I did while I was pregnant with him is causing this behavior! (And just because Jay gave me a hard time about my "insanely" priced Rainbow Light prenatal vitamins...maybe those had something to do with how strong he is too!)
Max and Arabella have been hanging out and soaking up the warm sun.
Max is growing up so quickly...he know is feeding himself...many times with the proper utensil!
And I ended April on a very tasty note. I wasn't too sure how this bottle of Coppola Merlot would be. It was after all a 1999. (I picked it up during a visit to Napa in the Summer of 2002...mostly because I thought the little bottle was cute.) I have grown to love the Coppola wines and this one didn't disappoint. I was surprised that it wasn't rancid - after all it has gone through a few airplane rides, 3 moves on a moving truck and then just hanging out on the wine rack - and I enjoyed every last sip!
No comments:
Post a Comment