Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday.

It is hard to believe that 6 years have passed since Arabella came into this world.  Since that day, when she arrived 6 weeks early, she never ceases to amaze me.  It is hard to believe, looking at you know, that this was your start in life.


But looking at you know, you would never, ever know.


You are a kind, loving, compassionate, smart and talented little girl.  Maxton adores you - the bond between you and your little brother is unbreakable - and I see how much you love him.  You are strong, honest and teach me to slow down and appreciate what surrounds us.  Never did I imagine that I could love someone as much as I love you.  I was so scared and not sure that I could be a mom, let alone a good one, and I still have my doubts, but you make me proud.  I love you so much my little bean, you are my sunshine and are one of my reasons for trying my best each day.  I hope that all of your hopes and dreams come true.

No comments: