After the show, she and I attended a reception where she was able to meet cast members and have her picture taken with Clara and the Prince. She was so excited to meet them. She even received a poster with the cast autographs. It was well worth the extra $10 we paid to attend.
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, December 30, 2013
The Nutcracker
A few years ago in Montreal, I started a new Christmas tradition with Arabella. Each year, she and I go see The Nutcracker. And we both love it. Instead of fighting with traffic, we decided to take the light rail into Charlotte. It was perfect, we got off the train just a few blocks from the theater. I love to see her excitement when we are waiting for the performance to start. It was fun to see how this theater interpreted the performance versus in Montreal. Arabella and I agreed that we liked the performance in Montreal better. We had a fun afternoon of "girl time". I love being able to continue on this tradition with her no matter where we live.
After the show, she and I attended a reception where she was able to meet cast members and have her picture taken with Clara and the Prince. She was so excited to meet them. She even received a poster with the cast autographs. It was well worth the extra $10 we paid to attend.
After the show, she and I attended a reception where she was able to meet cast members and have her picture taken with Clara and the Prince. She was so excited to meet them. She even received a poster with the cast autographs. It was well worth the extra $10 we paid to attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment