Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First Friday

Every first Friday of the month, our town has activities in the downtown area. This month, it was all about Christmas and the theme of "A Christmas Carol". The town was lit up with beautiful white lights. The weather was so warm, we didn't even need coats and I was sweating in the light sweater I had on. It was odd to think it was the beginning of December and it is so very hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit with this weather. I miss the snow and cold. That aside, we enjoyed walking around and watching the living windows where parts of "A Christmas Story" were being acted out. Arabella ran into her cheer buddy, Cadence, and they had a great time figuring out the themed treasure hunt. There were carolers and carriage rides, however, I promised Arabella we would go back on this Friday night for a ride since the line was super long. We enjoyed spending time together in the fresh air. It was fun to see the sights of Christmas coming alive.




The living windows. Arabella really enjoyed watching the scenes being acted out.



No comments: