Tuesday, December 3, 2013

11 Months Old

I wish the title of this entry were a joke, but sadly it isn't. Max turned 11 months old today...it just doesn't seem possible. It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with him and to think that almost a whole year has passed since he was born is insane. He is getting so big - he loves to eat anything and everything by himself. He has 4 teeth coming in, the top 2 have just started to poke through. He is always on the move and wants to be wherever Arabella is. He loves to be around her. He was sleeping through the night, but that has changed recently. I am hopeful that he is just going through a growth spurt or his teeth were bothering him. He needs to start sleeping again and get back on his schedule. Wishful thinking since this month and Christmas will probably throw everything totally off. He is cruising around the furniture and will climb up the steps if we leave the gates open...I usually catch him a few steps up and quickly run behind him to let him crawl to the top. When he gets there, he is so excited and proud of himself. He is babbling constantly and I love it. I miss him being a tiny little snuggle bug but now instead of snuggling, he gives you a bit of a hug when you pick him up. I feel like I am missing milestones of his. I am sure they will come to me at some point. Anyway, Maxton, we love you and really don't remember our family without you. Happy 11 months Bubs. Now if only we could slow down the clock...







This picture is hysterical...they were wiggling around and Arabella is so "cheesing"!

No comments: