She was thrilled when she ended up with the larger piece. She made a wish and I hope it comes true for her.
Later that day, we went to our clubhouse to visit with Santa. The Clubhouse Committee put on a great event for the kids in our neighborhood. There were sweets, drinks and of course the big man himself, Santa. Arabella was so excited to sit and talk with him, Max, not so much. I was happy because I didn't have to trek to the mall and brave the lines and crowds there to see him!
That afternoon, we attended Arabella's Cheer Team Christmas Party. The girls had fun playing and decorating sugar cookies that we made and brought to the party. It was nice to relax a bit and enjoy some "mom" time. All of the girls get along so well which is so nice, given that they all have strong personalities.
And to round out the day, Jay and I attended his Caterpillar district office party. It was fun since we don't often get to have a night out.

No comments:
Post a Comment