Now that it is September, I am ready for Autumn to arrive. It is no secret that Autumn is my favorite season...could be that I am an October baby, I love the warm days and cool nights, wearing sweaters and the sense of renewal that back-to-school brings. Autumn is like Spring to me - a time to start over. I am over the hot, humid and sweltering days that we are still getting here in Charlotte. Arabella is wearing sundresses to school with sandals and I am still trying to figure out how to have a good hair day without all the frizz. Here are a few things helping me to "keep the faith" that Autumn is on the way:
Foggy mornings
A huge spider web on our front porch
The burlap wreath that I made...I love the smell of it...every time I open the door it reminds me of childhood Autumns in Connecticut
The 1st Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment