Monday, September 16, 2013

My Maxton

My baby boy is growing so quickly. He seems to change a tiny bit every day and his personality is shining through. He is such a happy little guy and I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with him. He is on the move and is an explorer...getting into everything (which is a total change from how Arabella was at the same age). For a while now, he would fight you when you would put him into his infant car seat so we decided that it was time to get him a convertable car seat. I installed it last week and he LOVES it!


Last week he crawled into the pantry. I have to make sure to keep the doors closed now as I caught him in the potatoes, onions and garlic. He was just gumming them to death trying to get his teeth to pop through!


He loved supervising from his car while Arabella and I played ball in the back yard. He looks so serious!

And this morning, I caught him trying to raid the refridgerator! 

No comments: