I am lucky to have Jay. Now, the past 7 years haven't been a cake walk. We have been through 3 moves together, a premature birth, a birth in another country and medical system, buying and selling houses just to name a few. And while we have our ups and downs and disagreements, for the most part, things run pretty smooth. Thank you for all you do Jay. I am happy you are my husband and I couldn't make our family work without you. I love you. Happy anniversary.
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, September 30, 2013
Happy Anniversary
Wow...how is it possible that today is our 7 year wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. It is crazy to think that this time 7 years ago I was getting my nails done and ready for the big day. We had such beautiful weather - it was the perfect day. After almost a year of planning, everything came together perfectly.
I am lucky to have Jay. Now, the past 7 years haven't been a cake walk. We have been through 3 moves together, a premature birth, a birth in another country and medical system, buying and selling houses just to name a few. And while we have our ups and downs and disagreements, for the most part, things run pretty smooth. Thank you for all you do Jay. I am happy you are my husband and I couldn't make our family work without you. I love you. Happy anniversary.
I am lucky to have Jay. Now, the past 7 years haven't been a cake walk. We have been through 3 moves together, a premature birth, a birth in another country and medical system, buying and selling houses just to name a few. And while we have our ups and downs and disagreements, for the most part, things run pretty smooth. Thank you for all you do Jay. I am happy you are my husband and I couldn't make our family work without you. I love you. Happy anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment