Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts

Hearing: The sound the sleepy baby sounds of Max while he sleeps.
Seeing: The sibling bond between Arabella and Max.



Tasting: Coconut frozen Greek yogurt....yum!!

Smelling: Nothing much...
Feeling: Like I (we) as parents are doing something right.*





*When I picked up Arabella and Max from the kids club at the gym today, I received the biggest compliment about Arabella.  One of the care givers took me aside and told me what a sweet, smart, caring and compassionate little girl she is.  They said that she was very nurturing to another little girl who was sad and upset and that it was such a nice surprise to see such a kind gesture.  It was so nice to hear that she was kind and helpful...and it made me feel pretty darn good about the job we are doing as parents.  We must be doing something right. 

No comments: