Arabella finished another swim lesson session this morning. I couldn't be prouder of the progress she made over these past 2 weeks. She was put into a more advanced class this session and she did AMAZING!! Most of the kids were at least a year or two older than her, she stuck with them and the class was 40 minutes instead of 30, like she has been used to. She worked super hard on her front crawl, her backstroke is very, very strong and her side breathing technique is coming along. She every worked on treading water. Her instructors were great and I hope that she can be in one of their classes again. They gave great instruction, feedback and made the class fun. I am so proud of you Arabella! You rocked this session of swim lessons - Max and I loved watching you swim in the pool and make waves. Keep it up!!
Max watched her intensely...he was picking up technique tips for when it is his turn to hit the pool!
Treading water!!
Her front crawl.
The backstroke!
No comments:
Post a Comment