Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Photo Shoot

This morning, in torrential rain, I took Arabella and Max to have some photos done.  I wanted to have photos taken of Max for his 6 month birthday and decided to tie in with 4th of July.  I also knew that Arabella would want to be in the pictures so this was a good way to do it.  I decided to go the inexpensive route and go to a local place call Portrait Innovations.  I was mildly surprised.  They did a pretty good job considering you pick your photos right then and there and then you leave with them in 20 minutes.  That was a bonus for me...that way I don't have to schlep back with both kids to just pick up pictures. 

I found really cute and inexpensive 4th of July outfits for both of them.  Arabella was so excited to get "fancy" and then have pictures taken with Max.  I am really happy with the way the pictures turned out and it was a fun way to spend a rainy SUMMER morning!

Happy early 4th of July!!







No comments: