Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Much Fun

On Saturday, when it had finally stopped snowing, we bundled up in many, many, many layers and went out to play in the snow. Jay and I took turns shoveling the walks and then we had fun making snow angels and just being silly. It was very cold so we had to keep moving and make sure we stayed bundled up. It was a great morning and we had a yummy lunch when we came in from the cold. I am so happy that Arabella loves playing in the snow...otherwise we would be totally housebound in the winter here and that would not be fun at all! If anyone wants to come and visit and play in the snow, let us know!



My little tree hugger!

I love the design in the snow...it reminds me of the sand bars at the beach growing up.

No comments: