Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Go Habs Go!!


Last week, Jay got to attend a Habs (for those of you not familiar with hockey - the Montreal Canadiens) game with Hewitt Cat. He tried to play it off as if it wasn't a big deal - when it put it on the calendar he wrote "Dinner @ Bell Center". But really who goes to dinner at the Bell Center?? Last time I checked and was at the Bell Center, all I saw was a little cafe and I knew he wasn't going to dinner there! Let me just say, I was a little jealous that he was first off going to a game - I have been wanting to go to one but it is impossible to get tickets and if you can get tickets they are so EXPENSIVE! In any event, he wasn't just going to watch the game - he was going for dinner in a BOX! Seriously - so jealous - he isn't even a hockey fan! Not only did he get to watch the game, but he also had anything he wanted to drink, lamb chops (amongst other really yummy choices) and a dessert cart with so many sweets it was insane! He had a great time and enjoyed himself - and I am happy that he got to go! Arabella and I can't be the ones always having fun!


No comments: