Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2nd Annual Cookie Exchange

Last year, Arabella and I hosted a cookie exchange party and we did it again this year. It was so much fun and we loved every minute of it. We did a few things differently this year - we included lunch and the kids decorated sugar cookies that Arabella and I made the day before! It was so nice to have a house full of kids and friends for a great afternoon! Arabella loved rolling out the cookie dough and then cutting out the shapes. She was so disappointed when there wasn't any dough left for her to cut out. I guess that means we will be making more sugar cookies soon!



I love when my dining room table is full of yummy treats! There were a ton of different cookies, this is only the beginning. Everyone loved making up boxes to take home filled with all the different treats.

The kids had a blast decorating the sugar cookies. It was a mess, but so worth it!



We even got to Skype with our favorite Jersey Girl! Christa and I had planned it out in advance and we surprised everyone...she would have been here if she could, but Skyping is the next best thing!

It was the perfect day spent with great friends and Christmas cheer! We can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: