On Friday morning, we had a special visitor at playgroup - SANTA!! First off, Arabella was so excited that she was able to wear her pj's to playgroup - we had a breakfast in your pj's theme - which was fun but also a little bit unsettling to be leaving the house in you pj's. I mean running to the garbage can in them in one thing, but actually getting in the car and leaving the house is another thing all together. I guess I'm THAT mom that can't drop off her kids at school in pj's! Once at playgroup, we had an amazing breakfast and crafts to do. I coordinated the crafts and they were a ton of fun - everyone enjoyed making a pom pom Christmas tree and then we did a hand print Santa! They came out so cute!


The prep work took over our whole dining room table - it was worth it!

Arabella's hand=print Santa!
Everyone was so excited for Santa's arrival and once he arrived, the kids couldn't believe it...except for Arabella's friend Gigi - it was his grandfather/Nonno who was dressed up as Santa! He handed out little presents and gift bogs to the kids and each had their picture taken with him. Nonno loves dressing up as Santa and all of the kids had fun with him!



No comments:
Post a Comment