
I loved seeing how excited Arabella was all day today! She could barely contain herself and was so full of awe and wonder. I had to remind her that she needed to take a nap today so that she could go trick-or-treating after dinner. I actually let her sleep longer than normal since I knew she wouldn't be in bed at her normal time. She could barely sit still for dinner as she knew it was getting closer to the time for trick-or-treating. Finally, when it was dark out, it was time to go. She was so adorable, practicing her "Hoo, Hoo" when she showed Jay her costume!

Jay and I took turns taking her out since she wanted us both to go...but one of us had to man the candy at home. And speaking of candy, she got way more candy and loot that she is going to be able to eat. I haven't exactly figured out what I am going to do with all her candy, but we are not going to let her eat it all. I may send it to Operation Gratitude who then sends it to the US armed forces.


Happy Halloween, my baby owl! Mommy had so much fun with you tonight and I am glad you enjoyed every second of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment